THE BREAKTHROUGH COURSE FROM THE AUTHOR OF
WRITER’S DIGEST GUIDE TO MAGAZINE ARTICLE WRITING...
Ready to become a magazine writer?
Ready to travel, meet interesting people and enjoy exciting experiences?
Stop dreaming about it, and do it!
With MAGAZINE WRITING BLUEPRINT, a rewarding career as a magazine freelancer is now within your reach - even if you're an absolute beginner!
In this free mini-version of Kerrie Flanagan's acclaimed Magazine Writing Blueprint, you'll learn:
- The Categories of Magazine Writing
- How Magazine Writing is Different from Book Writing
- How Magazine Articles are Pitched and Published
- How to Gather Ideas, Create an Idea Map and Keep Your Ideas Organized
- How to Identify Potential Magazine Markets for Your Work
- How to Identify a Magazine's Style and Tone
- How to Understand a Magazine's Readers
You'll also get exclusive downloadable PDF tools, a comprehensive magazine reading list and more.
And it's all free, with no hidden fees or obligation of any kind!
Just click the button that says GET ACCESS NOW FOR FREE to get started.
Kerrie is one of the most in-demand magazine writers in the industry. She is the author of Writer’s Digest Guide to Magazine Article Writing and her work has been featured in, among many others, Writer’s Digest, Alaska Magazine, FamilyFun, The Writer and six Chicken Soup for the Soul books.