Book Marketing Without Social Media
Let's face it - social media isn't for everyone. It's time consuming, complex and, these days, not always the friendliest place to be. But it's the only way to promote a book and build a fanbase, right?
There are lots of great ways to market your work and yourself without getting near a social media platform. And renowned book marketing expert and Silver Anvil Award-winning publicist Sandra Beckwith will teach them to you!
In this comprehensive class, Sandra shares her secrets for reaching readers directly, and helps you develop a simple plan for building a fan base and getting buzz for your book that will be fun, effective and stress-free.
Book Marketing Without Social Media will show you:
- Nine ways you can create awareness without using social media
- Instructions and examples for all nine "No Social Media" tactics
- How to determine which of those tactics will help your reach your ideal readers
- Which tactics will leverage your strengths, not your weaknesses
- Strategies for author extroverts and introverts
- The secret weapon book publicists use for their clients
- Which "No Social Media" tactics will take you the farthest the fastest
and much more!
Get ready to discover the power of "No Social Media" tactics like book fairs, guest blogging and getting featured in traditional media (to name just three of Sandra's nine tactics).
Finally - you can have a marketing program that you'll want to follow. One that keeps you away from the maelstrom of social media and goes directly to your readers.
Author, speaker, marketing coach and Silver Anvil Award-winning publicist who has helped writers across the globe sell more books and build rabid followings.
Sandra has appeared as an expert on The Montel Williams Show, CBS This Morning, MSNBC, and on national cable TV shows including Home & Family and Crook & Chase.
She's been featured in USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, The National Enquirer and Woman’s World, and on hundreds of local and national radio programs.
Her website BuildBookBuzz.com has been named a top website for authors and writers five times and Feedspot ranks it in the top 10 book marketing sites worldwide.