The Non-Marketer's Guide to Author Marketing
Introverts, social mediaphobes & reluctant marketers rejoice! Jennifer's made author marketing accessible, easy and yes, fun!
Yesss, this was FIRE!!!! I'm so happy I registered, you shared so many gems. Wow! I'm walking away with some great information.
- Martinique Mims, author of Through the Colors of a Butterfly
This was the BEST workshop I have attended....EXCELLENT JOB JENNIFER!!!
- Rochelle Rabouin, artist/musician/author @ rochellerabouin.com
This has been terrific! Best I’ve heard on the subject. Seems to this introvert it’s actually doable. Thank you for being real and sharing your heart.
- Kathryn Piazza
Introverts, social mediaphobes, time-crunched writers and reluctant marketers of all stripes - rejoice!
Author-entrepreneur Jennifer Vassel is about to make author marketing accessible, easy and yes, fun!
We surveyed our followers and one thing became crystal clear: Writers everywhere are intimidated by the idea of marketing and self-promotion - but they also know their careers will go nowhere unless they are actively marketing.
You know you need to be out there marketing and promoting, but you don't know how and, even more problematic, you're intimidated by the thought of spending all your time on social media or asking for attention.
So, here are your choices:
- Give up and accept that you'll never make an impact with your writing.
- Force yourself to promote, learning by trial and error. And always fearing that a giant, career-ending mistake is just around the corner.
- Pay someone - who may or may not be qualified - a lot of money to promote for you.
Let Jennifer change the way you think about author marketing forever - and give you the tools, knowledge and inspiration to boldly connect with readers all over the globe.
This session (with an exclusive PDF handout packed with useful info) will teach you exactly what you need to start raising your author profile and connect with readers worldwide.
In this comprehensive class you'll learn:
- How to overcome self-doubt & find the confidence to promote.
- How anyone - even introverts - can put themselves out there without fear.
- How to identify your audience.
- The easy way to set up a mailing list - and build it quickly.
- Social media: Who to follow, what to post and how to stand out.
- Why you should be creating video - and how it's so much easier and more fulfilling than you think.
- How to find guest blogging, speaking, podcast and other publicity opportunities.
- How to master the "Art of the Pitch".
- How to manage your marketing time for maximum efficiency.
You'll also get a comprehensive PDF handout to accompany the session, that includes:
- Jennifer's "Identify Your Audience" worksheet.
- Examples of "Lead Magnets" for building a mailing list.
- Simple ideas for building engagement with your followers.
- Media checklist (including sample pitch e-mails & responses!).
- Marketing calendar to keep your efforts going throughout the year.
- Hand-selected links, books, checklists and additional resources to save time and money.
This is a fantastic chance to learn directly from an author-entrepreneur who really understands how intimidating marketing can be - and is committed to helping you move forward with confidence and impact. Don't miss it!
Jennifer Vassel is the author and founder of "I Am Unique!", a children's book series and self-love brand aimed to inspire kids and adults to rise above their insecurities and share their unique gifts with the world.
In 2014, she published her debut book - My Channeled Energy - and built it into an Amazon #1 Bestseller. Her marketing prowess has also helped build a worldwide audience for I Am Unique!, with fans across Europe, Asia and Africa.
Jennifer has been featured in publications such as Forbes, Black Enterprise, Thrive, Essence, and Today.
Wow, this has been an awesome webinar! I look forward to using all of Jennifer's great ideas. I'm psyched!
- Evelyn Dunbar Webb, author of The Word Collector
What a fantastic and fruitful webinar. Amazing!
- Jeanne A