The thrill of being surrounded by excited children. Signing autographs, posing for pictures, listening and sharing. This is what being a children's writer is all about -- and now you can be a part of it, while building your career, enhancing your reputation and cultivating new fans.
In this Masterclass, award-winning author Teresa Funke will reveal the exact steps she uses to arrange, plan and execute awesome school visit appearances.
Whether you're an experienced author or an unpublished beginner, teachers need you to visit their classrooms, to entertain and inspire young minds. Will you answer the call?
IN THIS MASTERCLASS, YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to find and arrange classroom appearances - even if you're unpublished!
- How to set fees, negotiate and even help schools pay for your visit (with inside tips about grants, sponsorships and more!)
- How to overcome shyness and nervousness to create an amazing presentation that will thrill young fans
- How to structure your talks for maximum benefit for the teachers and students
.....and much more!
No matter where you are in your writing career, conducting regular school visits will be a source of joy, pride, excitement -- and income -- that simply cannot be matched. Now, Teresa will show you exactly how to do it, with nothing held back.
Includes lifetime access to the video replay and your copy of the exact promotional packet Teresa uses to arrange, plan and execute her own school visits!
Award-winning author and in-demand writer's coach. Teresa is the author of numerous books for young readers, including self-published hits Dancing In Combat Books, V for Victory and Wave Me Goodbye.
Some comments about Ultimate School Visit Guide from actual customers:
- This was truly terrific! thank you so much for organizing this and Teresa, thank you so very much for sharing your knowledge. It helps us all.
- THANK YOU so much! That was just the kick in the butt I needed. I’m ready now! Can’t wait to use the info!
- Extremely helpful! One of the main reasons I write for children is to be able to do school visits. I used to be a teacher and love this opportunity to get back in the classroom! :)
- Very helpful; well organized, well paced, I really benefitted from this presentation. Thank you!
- Wonderful! Teresa is an excellent speaker who presented her information in a well organized easy to follow way. Thanks so much!
- Thank you all so much! This is really helpful information that will get me started on author visits much more confidently!
- Great job! Lots of useful info. Keep up the great work!